Tuesday 20 March 2012

My suicide note.....!


Now, in my life, there is only one serious question, which is whether or not to commit suicide, now I don’t seen any light at the end of the tunnel, and don’t find any reason for which I should wait any longer and not commit suicide.
I feel as though I am just a fluke in this world, who is running form the maternity ward to the crematorium…, I am tired of existing  inside this bag of skin called body.      I feel unhappy and miserable.
In past, I was very much happy with the idea of God as the potter, as the architect of the universe, it was good. It would make me feel that, after all, life is important. There is someone who cares. Life has meaning, it has sense, and I would feel valuable in the eyes of the God
But after a while, it got embarrassing, I realized that everything I do is being watched by God, He knows my tiniest innermost feelings and thoughts, I wanted to him to stop bugging me all the time. I didn’t want him around me. So I became an atheist, just to get rid of him. Then I felt terrible after that, because by getting rid of God, I felt I got rid of myself, and now, I am nothing but a machine. Why go on…?
This world appears to me nothing but unintelligent force playing around and not even enjoying it. I feel hostile to the world, I fell that world is a trap, I really don’t know how I have got caught into this electronic and neurological world, into to a body that’s falling apart, that gets cancer, it is just terrible.  I feel like to commit suicide right now. I just don’t want to dangle my legs in empty space any more, I feel alienated, I feel like being left in the lurch, I fell separated from the all…what is the meaning and purpose of life….let me kill myself……???????????????
I think, at this point of time, laughter is need for me to exist. Otherwise, I will commit suicide……! Laughter is the relaxation. But tension is first needed, and I have created enough tension by now, so, now let’s laugh together….

Chaman Lal went to the psychiatrist and asked if the good doctor couldn’t split his personality.
”Split your personality?” asked the doctor. ”Why in heaven’s name do you want me to do a thing like
that?”
”BECAUSE,” said Chaman! ”I AM SO LONESOME.”


Chaman lal had just asked his newest girlfriend to marry him. But she seemed undecided.
”If I should say no to you” she said, ”would you commit suicide?”
”THAT,” said Chaman gallantly, ”HAS BEEN MY USUAL PROCEDURE.”

(Thank you very much for reading my suicide note, if  I am born again, I, soon, will be back with my next suicide note…ha.ah.aha.ha.ha.ha.ahha.h.aha. Again thanks a lot for reading and laughing with me….!!!!!!!!!!!!...if you like my post plz...plz...plz...do leave your comment/feed-back.....because I don't want to get bored in Grave....I would love reading your comment there...!!!)

1 comment:

  1. RIP SANDEEP! May u be born as a GOD next time so that u r not caught by the horn of the dillemma.

    ReplyDelete